TOOTH FILLING COST IN KHARADI PUNE
Tooth fillings or cavity filling are individual or combinations of metals, plastics or glass. As a result, these materials are used to repair teeth. One of the most popular uses for fillings is replace the area, which is removed due to decay. In addition to this, the filling materials are also used to repair cracked or chipped teeth. Additionally, the teeth that have worn down due to various reasons can be repaired by these materials. Moreover, dental filling cost in Kharadi varies a lot due to various reasons. The tooth filling cost in Kharadi ,Pune depends on various factors.
I will be mentioning them in the following paragraphs.
MATERIALS USED FOR TOOTH FILLING
Composite Resins/Tooth Color Filling
Composite resins are the most commonly used materials for fillings nowadays. These materials are made of resins such as methacrylate and fillers. Moreover, these filling material closely mimics the color of the teeth.Consequently , its the material of choice for the cosmetic dental purposes.
Advantages of composites
- Their color is similar to teeth.
- It sets as per the wishes of the dentist.
- It means dentist gets more time to place the filling properly in the cavity.
- They have great polishing ability. Consequently, the composites can be polished easily. It gives them shine same as that of natural teeth.
- They have high strength.
- These can be used in all types of cavities.
- The cost of tooth filling in Kharadi Pune is comparatively lower than other metros in India
- These materials are technique sensitive. Therefore, they require a lot of clinical experience and ideal techniques to handle.
- They lack durability. The composites wear faster than amalgam fillings.
- They last at least five years as compared to at least 10-15 years for amalgam fillings.
- Composites require longer treatment time.
- The filling can take up to 20 minutes longer than inserting amalgam fillings.
- Additional visits are required if composites are used for inlays or onlay fillings.
- Chipping of the composite filling material is common in front teeth.
- The cost of dental fillings In Kharadi and Pune can be twice the cost of amalgam fillings.
Glass Ionomer/White Color Filling
Glass ionomer is made of glass. This material is most commonly used for fillings below the gum line, and for fillings in young children . In addition to this, Glass ionomers release fluoride. This protects the teeth from further cavities or decay.
- They prevent secondary decay below the filling as fluoride is released continuously for long period of time.
- Adapts well to the cavity preventing any leakage.
- Their Strength is not as good as composites.
- It cannot be used in all types of cavities.
- It wears faster as compared to composites.
- They cannot be used at the edges of teeth.
Silver Fillings (Amalgam)
Silver filling were common for many decades. Recently ,they have lost the demand due to some drawbacks. It contains mercury which can cause mercury toxicity. Even though, it was one of the best filling material ,but it has been banned in many western countries due to its negative effects.
- These fillings last at least 10-15 years.
- Amalgam generally lasts longer than composite (tooth-colored) fillings.
- They have high strength to resist chewing forces.
- Their cost may be lesser than composite filling.
Disadvantages of silver fillings:
- Silver fillings do not match natural tooth color, therefore are highly unaesthetic.
- Destruction of more tooth substance. It is often necessary to remove parts of healthy teeth to make room for the amalgam filling.
- Amalgam fillings can discolor the surrounding tooth substance making it grayish in color.
- Cracks and fractures can be caused by the amalgam. Because it experiences a greater degree of expansion and contraction.
- Therefore higher incidence of cracks can be seen on the longer run.
- A small percentage of people are allergic to the mercury in amalgam fillings.
Tooth Filling Cost in Kharadi
Usually the tooth filling cost varies across the length and breadth of India. But in cities it varies between 700 to 3000. In Pune , the cost of the dental filling varies between 700 to 2500. Many factors play role in determining the cost of cement filling. .
Cost of composite filling or dental filling Kharadi?
Composite filling cost also varies in the same way like all other fillings . In Pune , it varies between 700 to 3000, depending on various factors.
Factors determining cost of tooth fillings in Kharadi , Pune
- Quality of the material used. The dental materials cost varies tremendously. Hence, those which are cheaper give poor results in future.
- Qualifications of the dentist treating. Specialists charge more than general dentists. However, this may not be always the case.
- Technique used while doing the treatment. The better attention paid to the proper steps yields great results.
Cost of dental filling at Bridgeway Dental Kharadi , Pune?
Well, to be honest , our treatment charges are fixed . This id done to offer high transparency to the patient. We use the highest quality dental material available in the market. Moreover, we use precise technique to get the best results. On the top of that , we offer free replacement warranty up to 1 year for all types of fillings. In case of any problems with the fillings up to one year. They will be changed without any questions asked.
Cost of composite filling– 1000/tooth
Price of Glass Ionomer filling- 1000/tooth
Composite veneers- 1500/tooth
Advantage of getting teeth filling done?
Frankly speaking, its the best thing person can do for his health.
Following are the important advantages :
- Arrests further decay of teeth by removal of the damaged part of the tooth. After that filling it with the new cement.
- Prevents a person from getting a root canal treatment in future. Once the decay is arrested , a person can have healthy teeth till many years. Otherwise root canal treatment becomes inevitable in future.
- Eliminates bad breath. Dental decay consists of bacteria, which help in producing bad breath in mouth. As a result, eliminating this decayed part will freshen up the mouth and bad breath will decrease tremendously.
- Saves a person from tooth extraction in the future.
- Removes discoloration from teeth: Firstly, the decayed teeth appear to be dark in color. They give unaesthetic appearance .Dental fillings can mimic the tooth color and bring back the natural color of the teeth.
- Look at the case done at Bridgeway Dental below. The patient was not able to smile due to discolored teeth , the composite resin filling changed his smile ,and boosted his confidence.